"We are leaders in our field by maintaining an environment of high performance, individual development and innovation whilst meeting our customer’s expectations."
Z Transport Group is a customer-oriented transport organisation that believes outstanding performance is pivotal to business success. We pride ourselves on the efficiency and professionalism of our diverse, multi-skilled staff. They enable Z Transport Group to offer a wide spectrum of services and products to satisfy you, our customers.
Our friendly, courteous and qualified staff showcase our organisation's culture. We promote an approachable environment to give customers the best possible service we can.
The Z Transport Group organisation has grown and developed over the years through its acquisition of competitor companies. These include:
- Cox Couriers - acquired in August 2006. Purchased to improve the quality of service offered by ZTG in the Melbourne CBD.
- Abracadabra Couriers – acquired in 1997 and was a well-known metropolitan specialist courier company. In its previous life it was known as Ladybird and then VIP Couriers.
- Zap Couriers – acquired in 1998, Zap was a small courier business specialising in inner-city work.
- Mercury Couriers and Taxi Trucks – acquired in 2001, Mercury is a prominent courier and taxi truck business well known for service reliability mainly operating in the Dandenong area.
- Reliance Couriers – acquired in 2001, Reliance was a local courier business that operated in the Seaford and Frankston area.
- Classic Express – acquired in 2001, Classic was an established business based in the inner northern suburbs. It was formerly known as Classic Couriers.
- Leader Transport - purchased in 2004, Leader was a small transport and couriers business that included SMS couriers.